The recent outbreak of the Corona Virus has upended plans at numerous venues throughout the US. Sports events, business conventions, schools and meetings of all sorts have been curtailed. With these conditions, we wish to are postpone the YE event until at least June. We are sorry for this inconvenience, however, at this time, personal health is our major concern.
The Chapter 1361 Board of Directors will make a further determination in the latter part of May.