WCA is a premier 501(C)(3) non-profit premier mentoring association for professionals in corporate and business aviation. Providing networking, mentoring, scholarships and educational opportunities for current and future corporate/business aviation professionals, WCA offers individual and corporate memberships. Scholarships are offered twice annually with the amount based on current funding. The WCA scholarship program is self-funded through member dues and sponsorships from contributing individuals and corporations. For additional information on WCA scholarships or to donate, please contact the current WCA Scholarship Chair at email@example.com. You must be a member and signed in to view and apply for a scholarship. [JOIN HERE]
WCA Fall Scholarship Winners have been selected! Congratulations to the following:
- Airflite, a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc., Maintenance Technician Training Scholarship – Value: $3,000 – winner Diar “Didi” Aranki
- Airflite, a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc., Pilot Training Scholarship – Value: $3,000 – winner Genevieve Zasada
- ATI International Flight Procedures Training Scholarship – Value: $1,700 – winner Karyn Wojcik
- CAE SimuFlite Citation 500 Series Aircraft Type Rating Scholarship – Value: $22,000 – winner Sarah Cooke
- Corporate Flight Attendant Training by Susan C. Friedenberg Scholarship – Value: $4,200 – winner Linda McGurin
- Executive Jet Management Training Scholarship – Value: $2,000 (2 Awards Total) – winners Tamara Collum and Wendylie Alix
- FlightSafety International Type Rating Scholarship – Value: $21,400 – winner Elizabeth Stenning
- MedAire’s Management of Inflight & Illness Training Course Scholarship – Value: $1,122 – winners Antoinette M. Amaral and Holly Magima
- Signature Flight Support Corporation Scholarship – Value: $3,000 – winner Mikael Enz
- Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc., FAA Dispatcher Certification Course – Value: $9,000 (3 Awards Total) – winners Anusha Gregory, Karla Todd and Michelle Powell
- WCA Career Scholarship – Value: $2,000 – winner Sarah Gursky
- WCA Leadership Scholarship – Value: up to $3,000 – winner Lucy Evans
Women in Corporate Aviation (WCA), the premier non-profit mentoring association for professionals in corporate and business aviation, has announced its 2017 Spring Scholarships, which include close to $5,000 in leadership, training and certification opportunities. WCA members are encouraged to apply by January 1.
- Oct 10 – Scholarship application window opens
- Jan 1 – Scholarship application deadline
- Feb 1 – Scholarship winners notified
Women in Corporate Aviation Spring Scholarships
- Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation Scholarship ($1,000) for tuition of any aviation related graduate or undergraduate degree.
- Air Training International Flight Procedures Training Scholarship ($1,700) for international flight procedures training.
- Women in Corporate Aviation Career Scholarship ($2,000) for a WCA Career Scholarship toward professional development training to support a career in corporate aviation.
Scholarship recipients will be notified on February 1. The awards ceremony will be held on March 3rd during the 28th Annual International Women in Aviation Conference.