The Reno Area Chapter 99s is offering three scholarships:
One Advanced Rating in the amount of $3000
(Must hold a valid private pilot certificate and current medical or equivalent)
One Private Certificate in the amount of $2000
(Must hold a valid student pilot certificate)
One Re-Currency Scholarship in the amount of $500
(Must hold a valid private pilot certificate and current medical)
To qualify you must:
- Currently reside within 99 miles of Reno to the west north and south or to the border east of Reno
- Have lived in the area for at least one year
- Have not been a recipient of any Reno Area 99s scholarships for the past three years
- For private certificate scholarship MUST have completed first solo flight prior to March 7, 2020 or have passed the written exam and proof it is current.
- For re-currency scholarship you may use the award for flying i.e. flight review or written testing.
For Application Contact:
Kathy Walton at 775-356-2928
Or e-mail email@example.com with your name, phone contact, scholarship sought.
Please use Scholarship Information as Subject in e-mail or it will be considered spam
Applications must be received by March 14, 2020
Interviews will be held in the afternoon on March 28, 2020 at
Atlantic Aviation at Reno-Tahoe International Airport