Reno High Sierra Chapter Ninety-Nines
International Organization of Women Pilots
$9,000 in SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS OFFERED TO WOMEN:
$2,500 toward a Private Pilot Certificate
$3,500 toward an Advanced Rating
$1,000 toward Re-currency or Endorsement
$1,000 Click Bond “Discover Aviation”
$1,000 JLM “Final Approach/Checkride & FAA test”
- Limited to female student pilots and female pilots who reside within a 99 nautical mile radius of the Reno Tahoe International Airport, including the area north of Hwy 50 to the Utah, Idaho and Oregon borders.
- Scholarship is applicable to any category of aircraft i.e. airplane, glider, rotorcraft, lighter-than-air & powered lift.
- Re-currency pilot applicants must be at least 3 years out of currency. • Student pilots must have soloed at the time of application.
- Advanced pilots must have completed at least 5 hours of flight training towards advanced rating/license with a CFI at the time of application.
- Endorsement scholarship funds may be used for tailwheel, high performance, complex, seaplane, or emergency training; contact scholarship committee with questions on applicability.
FOR AN APPLICATION, WRITE TO:Reno High Sierra 99sP.O. Box 12863Reno, NV 89510ORDownload PDF version of application at:www.renohighsierra99s.org
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Some restrictions apply