All members of EAA Chapter 1361 must also be current members of the Experimental Aircraft Association, Inc. (EAA National). If you are not yet an EAA member you may establish your EAA membership here. If you are an EAA member but your membership has lapsed, you may renew your EAA membership here.
There are five classifications of membership in EAA Chapter 1361:
[All memberships expire on Dec 31st of each year. You may purchase more than one year at a time.]
- Individual – $20/year payable in January of each year. Dues are prorated quarterly during your first year of membership.
- Family – $30/year payable in January of each year. Dues are prorated quarterly during your first year of membership.
- Honorary/Complimentary – may be given to an individual in recognition for support given to the Chapter over an extended period of time. (non-voting membership)
- Special – extended due to temporary economic hardship by vote of the Chapter Board of Directors or General Chapter membership.
- Lifetime – bestowed by the Chapter Board of Directors and/or Chapter Membership in recognition of the individual’s long-term commitment to EAA and Chapter 1361.
You may establish your membership by downloading this pdf file of the Chapter Membership application, completing the form and submitting it, with your dues to any Chapter Officer.
You may purchase a new membership by going HERE
Renew your current membership by going HERE.