Chapter Fly-out Cancelled

Fly-out Cancelled


posted in

Due to the very poor quality of the air due to the numerous fires in and around our area, I am cancelling the planned fly out that was to occur tomorrow, Sunday the 23rd.

As if the poor visibility wasn’t bad enough, the particulates in the air is such that it could contribute to respiratory issues, and in this time of COVID, 
this trifecta brought me to this decision out of concern for the safetey of any possible participants.
Rest assured, another fly out will be planned for another day under better flying and health conditions. Thank you for your understanding.
Any comments, questions, or concerns, call or text me at 775-250-2988 or write via email at:
Doug Kajans