EAA Chapter 1361 will be conducting our Fall 2022 Young Eagles Rally on October 1st at the Reno-Stead Airport. (Weather date October 8th)
What is EAA’s Young Eagles Program?
EAA Young Eagles is a program dedicated to giving youth ages 8-17 an opportunity to go flying in a general aviation airplane. These flights are offered free of charge and are made possible through the generosity of EAA member volunteers. It is the only program of its kind, with the sole mission to introduce and inspire kids in the world of aviation. Launched in 1992, the Young Eagles program has dedicated more than 28 years to giving more than 2.2 million young people an introductory flight.
An EAA Student Membership is available FREE of charge to any young person age 8 – 18 and 6 months who has completed a Young Eagles flight. A Young Eagles flight is just the beginning to exciting experiences in aviation and is free!
Each Young Eagle receives both a Certificate signed by their pilot commemorating the flight and a Young Eagles logbook that includes and access code.
Enter the unique code from the logbook to activate your FREE EAA Student Membership.
Membership is free and includes:
– FREE access to Sporty’s Learn to Fly Course ($279 value)
– FREE first flight lesson* ($130 value)
– FREE admission to 300+ science and technology museums
– FREE Academy of Model Aeronautics Student Membership
– FREE digital copy of EAA Sport Aviation magazine
– Access to valuable flight training awards, education scholarships, and Air Academy camperships
– Reimbursement from EAA when you pass your FAA written exam ($175 value)
*Upon completion of the first three volumes of the Sporty’s Learn to Fly Course
Click on the link below to register your Young Eagle for their flight on October 1st and come out to the Reno-Stead Airport Terminal (4895 Texas Ave, Reno, NV 89506) at your selected time. [Registration will open on August 15, 2022}